All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmelia Bedelia is famous for her baking, but she has her own way of doing things. Lending a hand at the bakery and entering a cake-making contest could be a recipe for disaster!But with a pinch of sweet, a dab of silly, and a heaping helping of fun, Amelia Bedelia creates a cake like other.Open this book and get ready for a treat!
- Author(s)Herman Parish
- PublisherGreenwillow Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleI Can Read Books: Level 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwillow Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width193 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lynn Sweat
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.