All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fifth book in the New York Times-best-selling chapter book series about the childhood of America's favorite housekeeper, Amelia Bedelia takes to the field, the yoga mat, and the track, with hilarious results. Includes a guide to the idioms used in the book and features black-and-white art throughout. The Amelia Bedelia books have sold more than 35 million copies. Amelia Bedelia's friends and classmates all have a particular sport that they love and are good at. Amelia Bedelia loves sports and games of all kinds, for different reasons. She has fun (and she loves to dribble and dunk and run home), but she is t the fastest or strongest or quickest at anything. Amelia Bedelia would love to have a sport to call her own-and so when her class at school studies the sports of ancient Greece, she goes on a mission to find one! With Amelia Bedelia, anything can happen-and it usually does. Short, fast-paced chapters, tons of friends and funny situations, and black-and-white illustrations by Lynne Avril on every page make the Amelia Bedelia chapter books an ideal choice for readers of the Ivy + Bean, Magic Tree House, and Judy Moody books.
- Author BiographyHerman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey. Lynne Avril has illustrated all the stories about young Amelia Bedelia. The artist lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Herman Parish
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAmelia Bedelia Chapter Book
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwillow Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight117 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lynne Avril
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.