About this product
- DescriptionAmelia Bedelia's friend Rose is having a slumber party. It's Amelia Bedelia's first sleepover, and she's confused. Isn't sleeping boring? Luckily, all the girls in Amelia Bedelia's class are there, and the party is the exact opposite of boring. There are pizzas to eat, games to play, and fingernail polish in all the colors of the rainbow to admire. And when it is time to go to sleep, well, something unexpected happens then, too. Amelia Bedelia discovers that friends and family are the best, matter what time of day it is, in this easy-to-read book that is just right for beginning readers.
- Author(s)Herman Parish
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleI Can Read Young Amelia Bedelia - Level 1 (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lynne Avril
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.