All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmelia McBride may be growing up, but she's feeling down. If there's one theme to her life, it's that thing lasts: t her parents' marriage, t Aunt Tanner's support, t the clubhouse for the Gathering of Awesome Super Pals (G.A.S.P.), t even her new spot on the stupid cheerleading squad. And while she's learning all kinds of things about foot fungus, cheerwitches, and Reggie--who thinks Rhonda is CUTE?!--there's still one thing Amelia can't figure out, and that's the meaning of life. It takes a grownup sort of tragedy for Amelia and her friends to realize that even when the world is scary, and life is as mystifying as ever, some things--like friendship--do last. In Jimmy Gownley's touching seventh installment of Amelia Rules!, Amelia may t find all the answers--but she does kw how to ask the right questions. Who needs answers, anyway?
- Author(s)Jimmy Gownley
- PublisherAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleAmelia Rules (Atheneum)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jimmy Gownley
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.