All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRachel and Kirsty must find Amelia's magic star. Without it, body can sing in tune and the auditions for the Tippington Variety Show will be a disaster! Could the badly behaved, green-footed band Thrillz and Chillz have something to do with the missing star...?
- Author BiographyDaisy Meadows is the author of over 200 Rainbow Magic books.
- Author(s)Daisy Meadows
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRainbow Magic: The Showtime Fairies
- Series Part/Volume Number103
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width133 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georgie Ripper
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.