All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmelia is excited to graduate from middle school, but she's nervous about starting high school, especially when she finds out she won't have her best friend, Carly, with her. In her graduation yearbook, drawings and photos stalgically recap her earlier years and tebooks as Amelia figures out how to face the changes ahead.
- Author BiographyMarissa Moss has written more than 50 books for children. Her popular Amelia's Notebook series has sold millions of copies and has been translated into five languages. Her books have won many awards and honors, including being an ALA Notable, the California Book Award, and appearing on the Los Angeles Times bestseller list. Moss lives in Berkeley, CA.
- Author(s)Marissa Moss
- PublisherCreston Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreston Books
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight314 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.