All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica is only Nation founded under God. We need to put God back into our society to stay in God's favor. Founding Fathers, Past Presidents, and Bible quotes.
- Author BiographyI am an American, Catholic-Christian, white, female. I was born in Chicago, Illinois, in 1942. I attended St. Timothy grade school in Chicago and graduated grade school at Christ the King, in Kansas City, Missouri. After graduating high school at Shawnee-Mission North in Mission, Kansas, in 1959, I attending the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas. At graduation in 1963, I was only the second woman in the history of Kansas University to graduate with a Bachelor's of Science with a Major in Accounting. Yes, in those days, accounting was a man's field. But, my mother was an accountant for Bendix Aviation in Kansas City, and I wanted to follow in her footsteps. After a career in accounting, I finally attained the job of my dreams. I was hired as Chief Financial Officer for Poppy Hill, Inc. and the Northern California Golf Association, in Pebble Beach, California, in 1986. I had my life all planned, as so I thought. But, God had different ideas! I took an early retirement because I felt God was calling me back to school to study about God. I received a Master in Divinity (MDiv) degree from the Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley, California, in 1997. I still did not know what God was calling me to do because I now had the credentials to become a priest; but, as a woman, I could not in the Catholic Church. I chose to remain Catholic as I went to Rome, Italy, and discovered that my roots were really Roman Catholic. So, I went on to study God at Weston Jesuit School of Theology in Cambridge, Massachusetts. I received a Sacred Theology Licentiate Degree from that university in 1999. I still feel God calling me to do His work. Perhaps, for me, discerning God's will for my life is my life-long journey. I write this book to try to awaken my readers to our God given lives and rights as we give God the respect that is due to Him as the creator of all life.
- Author(s)MS Maryann Smith
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.