Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.86+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA trip to the USA presents a dizzying smorgasbord of attractions, events, accents and landscapes, and America Over Easy is about tasting the best of what's on offer. As the KNOW-BEFORE-YOU-GO guide to making the most of an American vacation, it highlights essential sights around the country, from national parks to camping spots, free attractions to shopping malls, and museums to road trips, to help you get the best out of your visit. Mark Sheehan was born in Boston and w resides in Sydney, Australia. He has been in the travel sector for over 30 years and has worked to promote the American tourism industry. He writes for over 30 international travel magazines promoting travel to the US. Mark is a true bridge-builder: building marriages in the business community, building companies from the ground-up and managing to 'build a wonderful life' in the process.
- Author BiographyMark Sheehan was born in Boston and now resides in Sydney, Australia. He has been in the travel sector for over 30 years and has worked to promote the American tourism industry. He writes for over 30 international travel magazines promoting travel to the US.
- Author(s)Mark Sheehan
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Out-of-print date22/09/2015
- Content Notemaps (black and white)
- Weight431 g
- Width180 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.