All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecognizing the dawning of the Pacific century and its implications for the United States, this textbook explores the ecomic, political, and social development of the countries of the Asia Pacific and analyzes past, present, and future U.S. policy responses. Houseman compares and contrasts various levels of development within the region, emphasizing especially trade, security, and human rights issues. He concludes with recommendations for U.S. policymaking ackwledging the realities of shrinking political and ecomic influence in the post-Cold War era.
- Author BiographyGerald L. Houseman is professor of political science at Indiana University and was a Fulbright scholar in Indonesia for 1993-94.
- Author(s)Gerald L. Houseman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1995
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight335 g
- Width148 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.