All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Angler Guide to Fly Fishing For Trout will, within a brief 176 pages, provide the beginning and intermediate angler with everything they need to kw in order to successfully fly fish for the most popular quarry in America. It will contain the essentials of casting, the basics of both dry fly fishing and wet fly fishing, a primer on various species of trout, and an overview of prime destinations for planning your trip. Presented in 4-color, there will be forty to fifty color photographs as well eight to ten line drawings illustrating casting and kt-tying fundamentals. The American Angler Guide will be matched with Fly Tyer's Guide to Essential Trout Flies.
- Author BiographyAaron Jasper is an elementary school teacher in Paterson, New Jersey. He has been fly fishing since age 6. He has traveled all over the United States and Europe. Lifelong learning is his passion. He is also a contributing writer for American Angler and Fly Tyer. Sharing his passion for fly fishing and teaching is life.
- Author(s)Aaron Jasper
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.