All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWarmwater fly fishing is growing in popularity among fly fishermen. Species such as bass (largemouth and small mouth), sunfish, perch, and even carp w demand an increasingly large portion of our attention. The American Angler Guide to Warmwater Fly Fishing will be a quick and succinct handbook, presenting only the essentials of this growing aspect of our sport. A quick, demystifying read, the beginning and intermediate angler will find everything they need to kw in this slim, smart volume. The table of contents will contain, as a start, the rudiments of casting technique, gear selection, a survey of various warmwater species and their habitats, and finally an overview of prime destinations for planning your trip. Forty to fifty color photographs will accompany the text. Original illustrations by Robert Prince.
- Author BiographyNathan Perkinson grew up in southern Indiana, where he spent his youth catching bass, panfish and catfish. He earned a bachelor's degree from Franklin College of Indiana in 1997. He received his first fly rod at age 16 and by age 24 he was tying flies, making leaders and using fly tackle almost exclusively. Nathan's fly-fishing articles have appeared in American Angler, Fly Tyer and Flyfishing and Tying Journal. He currently lives in Portage, Michigan, where he fly fishes for warmwater species as well as trout.
- Author(s)Nathan Perkinson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.