All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionVolume I of a monumental illustrated encyclopedia recalls the golden age of American maritime supremacy. Encompassing a total of 352 ships, the highly readable text provides a wealth of nautical and historical detail from original logs and contemporary sources. Total set includes reproductions of more than 100 paintings, prints, and plans. Reprint of the Marine Research Society, Salem, MA, 1926 edition.
- Author(s)Frederick C. Matthews,Octavius T. Howe
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication19/01/1987
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleDover Maritime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.