Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.36
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this explosive account of wrongful acts and ongoing cover-ups, Jesse Ventura takes a systematic look at the wide gap between what the American government kws and what it reveals to the American people. For too long, we the people have sat by and let politicians and bureaucrats from both parties obfuscate and lie. And according to this former Navy SEAL, former pro wrestler, and former Minnesota goverr, the media is complicit in these acts of deception. For too long, the mainstream press has refused to consider alternate possibilities and to ask the tough questions. Here, Ventura looks closely at the theories that have been presented over the years and separates the fact from the fiction. In Ventura's eyes, the murder of Abraham Lincoln and the assassinations of the Kennedys and Martin Luther King all need to be reexamined. Was Watergate presented honestly, or was the CIA involved? Did the Republican Party set out to purposefully steal two elections on behalf of George W. Bush? Has all the evidence been presented about the 9/11 attacks, or is there ather angle that the media is afraid to explore? And finally, is the collapse of today's financial order and the bailout plan by the Federal Reserve the widest-reaching conspiracy ever perpetrated?
- Author BiographyDick Russell is a nationally respected activist, environmentalist, and author of five critically acclaimed books, including The Man Who Knew Too Much and Don't Start the Revolution Without Me! with Jesse Ventura. Jesse Ventura is the author of several bestselling books, including Don't Start the Revolution Without Me! and I Ain't Got Time to Bleed, and the host of the TruTV series Conspiracy Theory. George K. Wilson has narrated over one hundred fiction and nonfiction audiobook titles, from Thomas L. Friedman to Thomas Pynchon, and has won several AudioFile Earphones Awards.
- Author(s)Dick Russell,Jesse Ventura
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2010
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)George K. Wilson
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time630
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.