All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume will be among the first to examine the Supreme Court's rulings in U.S. v. Windsor (2013) and Obergefell v. Hodges (2015) in light of its earlier rulings while also incorporating several prominent accounts of marriage and the family from the history of political philosophy. Leading scholars expound the ways in which the Court's increasing affirmation of same-sex rights are related to its jurisprudence in other areas related to both marriage and the family.
- Author BiographyPatrick N. Cain is associate professor of political science at Lakehead University. David Ramsey is assistant professor of government and pre-law advisor at the University of West Florida.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 tables
- Weight503 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Ramsey,Patrick N. Cain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.