All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the dramatic unfolding of US occupation, withdrawal, and intervention in the Korean peninsula in the past and sheds light on the broader issue of US military occupations of other countries in the twentieth first century.
- Author BiographySEUNG-YOUNG KIM is a Lecturer (assistant professor) in the Department of Politics and International Relations at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland, UK. He worked as a diplomatic and UN correspondent for The Chosun Ilbo newspaper in South Korea, and has published research articles in Cambridge Review of International Affairs and Diplomacy& Statecraft.
- Author(s)Seung-Young Kim
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.