All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy father might t have been a good resident in America, but t one day goes by that he doesn't regret his mistakes and how he threw away his chance in living in this amazing country. He tells me all the time how much he misses the USA! My father tells me how he came to the United States with his American dream, to come here and raise his family in a prosperous country that offers so many great opportunities to its people. He was able to find that and accomplish many great things here. Unfortunately, greed tempted him, and it nearly destroyed our family. Thankfully, God intervened, and while in jail, he found Jesus. Consequentially, the blessings he witnessed made me want to kw Jesus too. God gave me the blessing of reaching my American dream. I had always thought about writing, but I didn't think I could do it. I feared criticism, but then I felt God say, Don't be afraid, so I started writing. May we also continue to have a country that inspires huge dreams, great ideas, and great music. A country that still can say Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free (Emma Lazarus). I still want this country to be around for my grandchildren's grandchildren, so let's keep the American dream alive! Hoorah, semper fidelis!
- Author(s)Mateo Lobos
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.