All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSOUNDS (c), a textbook of a plurality of American English sounds that leads the reader through the ABC's detailing placement and feel of lips, tongue, and teeth; amount of air flow through the mouth or se to make each sound; and a description of how the sound should look in the specifically sized and shaped provided mirror. The text describes diphthongs, vowels, and sound changes, lip positioning, air flow/amount, and its path as it passes from the lungs through the mouth or se to create the desired sound. The text includes sensory tests for you to determine the correctness of a sound. The book is being used in Italy and Thailand to teach American English and being used in various school districts in Southern California as an aide for linguistic teachers, speech pathologists, and therapists working with children with impediments, and ESL adults.
- Author(s)Bob Kalinowski
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.