All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pictorial tribute to American designers! Two dolls with a stunning wardrobe of casual clothes, cocktail dresses, and elegant evening gowns model the creations of 32 designers, among them Mainbocher, Adele Simpson, Oscar de la Renta, Norman Norell, Pauline Trigere, Adolfo, Bill Blass, Geoffrey Beene, Carolina Herrera, Isaac Mizrahi, and Vera Wang.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Paper Dolls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width203 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.