Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVersatile collection of 309 American folk art motifs (1710-1910) ready to use for graphic and craft projects. Flowers, fruit, border designs, geometrics, human figures, animals, birds and more, crisply rendered from objects in museums and private collections - textiles, furniture, paintings, tinware, ceramics, embroidery, etc. 309 black-and-white illustrations. Publisher's Note.
- Author(s)Joseph D'Addetta
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/1985
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archives
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note309 illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width213 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.