All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study that explores how American foreign policy is linked to the development of terrorism in the Middle East, mainly using the Palestine-Israel conflict as a case study. It discusses questions that consider how American foreign policy in the Middle East is managed. What values and what political systems produce this policy? Who influences this policy? What is the relationship between the countries in the Middle East, especially Palestine and Israel, to America? This book will specifically focus on how American foreign policy was influenced by American presidents from Woodrow Wilson to George Bush II.
- Author(s)Khalil T. Azar
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.