All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Grotesque is a lavish retrospective of occult and erotic images by forgotten Hollywood photographer William Mortensen (1897-1965), an invative visionary whom Ansel Adams called the Antichrist' and to whom Anton LaVey dedicated The Satanic Bible (Avon, 1969). Mortensen's countless technical invations and inspired use of special effects predating digital manipulation and PhotoShop. The book includes a gallery of more than 100 striking photographs in duotone and colour and accompanying essays by Mortensen and others on his work.'
- Author(s)A. D. Coleman,Larry Lytle,Michael Moynihan
- PublisherFeral House,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeral House,U.S.
- Content Note120
- Weight1615 g
- Width228 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.