All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Happy Series uses different kinds of learning strategies to match children's changing development and learning styles. Start the learning journey in the reassuring setting of Happy House. Introduce children to reading and writing English in the wider world of Happy Street. Explore a world of fascinating facts with the topic-based approach of Happy World. And introduce children to the big issues that affect every child on earth and prepare them for exams with Happy Earth. With Happy, you'll have happy students at all levels of primary!
- Author(s)Bill Bowler,Lorena Roberts,Stella Maidment,Sue Parminter
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight243 g
- Width212 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.