American Heart Association No-Fad Diet: A Personal Plan for Healthy Weight Loss by American Heart Association (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy w, you ve heard of (and maybe tried) them all: the low-carb diet, the grapefruit diet, the miracle diet . . . the list goes on and on. Fad diets may promise a quick fix, but few deliver lasting results. If you re like millions of other Americans, you re still struggling to lose weight and get in shape without harming your long-term health in the process. It s time to leave behind the one-size-fits-all approach to dieting. Now, the American Heart Association, the nation s most trusted authority on heart-healthy living, introduces its first-ever comprehensive weight-loss book. No-Fad Diet helps you create a personalized plan to lose weight in a healthful way. After a simple assessment of your current habits, you choose the eating and exercise strategies that best fit your needs. You ll learn how to set realistic goals, eat well to lose extra pounds safely, and add physical activity to keep the weight off for good. This book offers more than 190 delicious, all-new recipes, including Cream of Triple-Mushroom Soup, Tilapia Cham-pign, Chicken Pot Pie, Pumpkin-Cranberry Pancakes, and Vanilla Souffle with Brandy-Plum Sauce. You ll also find two weeks of sample menus, guidelines for meal planning, useful tips on dining out and food shopping, and sound advice for staying on track to reach your target weight. If you re fed up with fads and want a diet that can provide a lifetime of effective weight control, No-Fad Diet is the book for you. Tired of losing weight and gaining it back? Sick of fad diets and gimmicks? Frustrated by crazy food restrictions? Try the No-Fad Diet What s the only effective way to lose weight and keep it off? It s simple: Calories in must be less than calories out. But since the factors that contribute to this t-so-magic formula are different for everyone, a one-size diet plan does t fit all. The No-Fad Diet includes: Tips on turning negative thinking into positive rewards Simple quizzes to find the approach that s best for you Diary pages to record and monitor your eating and activity habits Strategies to reduce calories and increase your activity levels Guidelines to help you prepare your own nutritious meals More than 190 delicious and healthful recipes Techniques to maintain your momentum The weight-loss strategies in this book are based on reliable scientific research and are backed by respected medical professionals. The American Heart Association has the information you can trust. Also available as a Random House Large Print Edition From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyThe American Heart Association is the nation s most trusted authority on cardiovascular health. Its bestselling library of cookbooks includes: The New American Heart Association Cookbook, 7th Edition American Heart Association Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook, 3rd Edition American Heart Association One-Dish Meals American Heart Association Low-Calorie Cookbook American Heart Association Low-Salt Cookbook, 2nd Edition American Heart Association Quick & Easy Cookbook American Heart Association Meals in Minutes Cookbook The American Heart Association has affiliates that serve the entire United States. For more information, call 1-800-AHA-USA1 (1-800-242-8721). From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)American Heart Association
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.