Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn this critical look at contemporary higher education, Pasque argues that if a more thorough understanding of leaders' perspectives is t offered, then the dominant perspectives within academic discourse will continue to perpetuate the current ideas of higher education's relationship with society.
- Author BiographyPENNY PASQUE is an Associate Professor of Adult and Higher Education at the University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Author(s)Penny A. Pasque
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight309 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.