All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn this critical look at contemporary higher education, Pasque argues that if a more thorough understanding of leaders' perspectives is t offered, then the dominant perspectives within academic discourse will continue to perpetuate the current ideas of higher education's relationship with society.
- Author BiographyPENNY PASQUE is an Associate Professor of Adult and Higher Education at the University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Author(s)Penny A. Pasque
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight309 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.