All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this critical look at contemporary higher education, Pasque argues that if a more thorough understanding of leaders' perspectives is t offered, then the dominant perspectives within academic discourse will continue to perpetuate the current ideas of higher education's relationship with society.
- Author BiographyPENNY PASQUE is an Associate Professor of Adult and Higher Education at the University of Oklahoma, USA.
- Author(s)Penny A. Pasque
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.