All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionA new generation of scholars addresses the current themes and questions in interpreting American history
- Author BiographyEric Foner is DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University and the author of numerous works on American history. He has served as president of the American Historical Association, the Organization of American Historians, and the Society of American Historians. His most recent book is The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery. Lisa McGirr is Professor of History at Harvard University. Her research focuses on politics and social movements in the twentieth-century. The author of the award winning book: Suburban Warriors: The Origins of the New American Right, she is currently working on a book entitled Prohibition and the Making of Modern America.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/06/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on the Past Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight590 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAmerican Historical Association,Eric Foner,Lisa McGirr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.