About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes Theodore Roosevelt seriously as a man of ideas, a thinker who was deeply committed to addressing the problems of his generation. It also is a study of TR as a leader, one who used rhetoric and example to convince his fellow citizens that it was possible to reconcile the American traditiof individualism with a Progressive-inspired concern for the social good.
- Author BiographyPaul M. Rego is assistant professor of politics at Messiah College in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Paul M. Rego
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.