All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides a thorough historical overview of the rise of juvenile courts. Considered by reviewers the most complete and readable overview of the juvenile justice field, it is w ready for use in introductory courses in Criminal Justice and Juvenile Justice Administration. This is the edited version of Dorne and Gewerth's American Juvenile Justice (1996).
- Author BiographyClifford Dorne is Professor of Criminal Justice at Saginaw Valley State University, Michigan. Kenneth Gewerth is Professor of Criminal Justice, Saginaw Valley State University, Michigan.
- Author(s)Clifford Dorne,Kenneth Gewerth
- PublisherAustin & Winfield,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAustin & Winfield,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight354 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.