American Latin Music: Rumba Rhythms, Bossa Nova, and the Salsa Sound by Matt Doeden (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title follows the path of Latin music in the United States, spotlighting both performers from Latin American countries who have hit it big in the U.S. and musicians from the United States with a Latin-inspired style. The book will tell the stories of early crossover successes such as Tito Puente in the 1950s and Carlos Santana in the 60s and 70s. The book will also examine the impact of Latin pop artists such as Gloria Estefan in the 1980s. And of course, the book will discuss the massive chart success Latin music enjoyed at the start of the 2000s thanks to Ricky Martin, Jennifer Lopez, and others. The book will close by examining Latin musics role in contemporary American culture, and by mentioning Latin hip-hop sensations such as Pitbull (Armando Perez).
- Author(s)Matt Doeden
- PublisherTwenty-First Century Books (CT)
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAmerican Music Milestones
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwenty-First Century Books (CT)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width249 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.