All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMilitary Police units worked to keep the peace in Europe from the occupation after World War II to the end of the Cold War. This text examines the MPs, from the arrival of the U.S. Constabulary, which was the only law enforcement force on the continent. It provides unit histories, discusses the advancement of law and order programs, and covers the provision of nuclear weapons security, customs regulations and traffic enforcement. Robert L. Gunnarsson, Sr., served as an MP in the 1960s and later worked in law enforcement. He is a writer and researcher.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Gunnarsson, Sr., served as an MP in the 1960s and later worked in law enforcement. He is a writer and researcher.
- Author(s)McFarland & Co
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight839 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.