Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.06Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $31.03Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe power of the winning photographs in American Photography 31 is literally exemplified in words on the cover, from front to back, elegantly debossed in gold on heavy cloth, emphasizing the emotional range of the year and the world we live in. This volume, horing the industry's finest photographers, publications and agencies, was designed by Leo Jung, creative director of the California Sunday Magazine, from a collection of photographs curated by a jury of top creative professionals. From 9,376 images entered in the annual competition, only 324 were selected to appear in the book, representing the best pictures from 2014. This year's distinguished jury included Jacqueline Bates, Photography Director, The California Sunday Magazine; Clinton Cargill, Director of Photography, Bloomberg Businessweek; Marvin Orellana, Photo Editor, New York; Jennifer Pastore, Photography Director, Wall Street Journal Magazine; and Amy Pereira, Director of Photography, MSNBC. American Photography 31 is 400 pages and includes the year's most anticipated juried collection in hardcover.
- PublisherAmilus Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/01/2016
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAmilus Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2654 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.