All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Political Rhetoric is the only reader for introductory classes in American politics, government, and political communication designed to explore fundamental political principles through classic examples of political rhetoric. Now in its seventh edition, its selections include the entire political spectrum and contributors range from our nation's founders to contemporary elected public officials, Supreme Court opinions, and representatives of historic movements for social change.
- Author BiographyPeter Augustine Lawler is Dana Professor and chair of the Department of Government and International Studies at Berry College in Georgia. Robert Martin Schaefer is chair of the Department of Political Science & Planning and professor of political science at the University of West Georgia.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight621 g
- Width150 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byPeter Augustine Lawler,Robert Martin Schaefer
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.