All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(NOVUS VIA MUSIC GROUP). This course of study for pia, published by Novus Via Music Group, is w distributed by Hal Leonard. It features eleven progressive levels, with four different books at each level: repertoire, etudes, skills, and technic. It starts with a preparatory level for first year students, and then includes levels 1-10 for ten years of study. These books provide comprehensive curriculum in diverse musical styles, with instrumental backing tracks on CD with the repertoire books. Students who use the books in this series will learn how to: develop traditional pianistic and musical skills through music in contemporary, popular styles; be motivated to practice by working on music that is familiar, fun and that they can't wait to play; nurture their creativity and spontaneity through a user-friendly modular approach to improvisation; and enjoy regular ensemble playing, finding pleasure in a lifelong relationship with music.
- Author(s)Christopher Norton
- PublisherNovus Via Music Group Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAmerican Popular Piano Series
- Place of PublicationStratford
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNovus Via Music Group Inc.
- Weight249 g
- Width231 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byScott McBride Smith
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Music recording)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.