All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the use of presidential power during the War on Terror.
- Author BiographyJustin DePlato is Assistant Professor of political science at Robert Morris University, USA. He earned a PhD in political science from the State University of New York at Buffalo, USA and has published several books in the area of US Presidency and the Congress.
- Author(s)Justin P. DePlato
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.