Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.30+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection contains ten of the best scholarly essays on significant events and figures over the last two hundred years of the radical tradition in American history. Arranged chrologically, each chapter contains an introduction and one major article, plus four primary documents that bring to vivid life the ideas and people involved in particular radical struggles. Concise introductions to all articles and documents, chrologies, and suggested reading lists place this book at the forefront of student guides to American Radicalism.
- Author BiographyDaniel Pope is Associate Professor and Department Head of History at the University of Oregon. He is the author of The Making of Modern Advertising (1983), and was a Fulbright Senior Lecturer at the University of Rome in 1996.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2000
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleBlackwell Readers in American Social and Cultural History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note5
- Weight506 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel Pope
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.