Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of Native American realism is traced through a study of the evolution of dramatic theory from the early 1890s through World War I and the uniquely American invations in realistic drama between world wars.
- Author(s)Brenda Murphy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/1987
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byAlbert Gelpi,Ross Posnock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.