All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bush-Clinton families' hold on the American presidency is a danger to the presidency itself and to American democracy. This book will highlight the problems and the consequences of combining the most powerful political office in the world with family legacies.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW CORRIGAN is an Associate Professor at the University of North Florida in the Department of Political Science and Public Administration.
- Author(s)Matthew T. Corrigan
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Evolving American Presidency
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.