All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA master seaman, shipbuilder, and maritime historian charts an anecdotal, highly personal course through America's nautical history. Written in an informal, entertaining style, it features nearly 140 photographs, prints, and plans depicting ships from the 18th through 20th centuries: quoddy boats, fishing schooners, clippers, packet ships, frigates, and other vessels.
- Author(s)Charles G. Davis
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1985
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Series TitleDover Maritime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note137ill.
- Weight368 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.