All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a unique three-dimensional approach to American traditional and contemporary sea literature, Yamashiro shows America's craving for the oceanic using science, literature, and history.
- Author BiographyShin Yamashiro is Associate Professor of American Literature at the University of the Ryukyus, Okinawa, Japan.
- Author(s)Shin Yamashiro
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.