All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBest kwn as the Green Books, the American Sign Language books provide teachers and students of American Sign Language (ASL) with the complete means for learning about the culture, community, and the native language of Deaf people. A group of 15 ASL teachers and linguists reviewed all five books to ensure that they were accurate and easy to comprehend. This practical textbook details the framework for understanding and using second-language teaching techniques for ASL. Using this interactive approach to teaching language, instructors can create situations to help students learn how to converse in ASL. Conducting dialogues and drills in the classroom is explained fully; activities and exercises to supplement dialogues and drills in student textbooks are provided.
- Author(s)Charlotte Baker Shenk,Charlotte Baker-Shenk,Dennis Cokely
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1991
- Series TitleThe original green books
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, diagrams, index
- Weight349 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.