All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest kwn as the Green Books, the American Sign Language books provide teachers and students of American Sign Language (ASL) with the complete means for learning about the culture, community, and the native language of Deaf people. A group of 15 ASL teachers and linguists reviewed all five books to ensure that they were accurate and easy to comprehend. This volume of the American Sign Language series explains in depth the grammar and structure of ASL while also presenting a description of the Deaf community in the United States. Written for teachers with minimal training in linguistics, it includes many illustrations, examples, and dialogues that also focus on specific aspects of the Deaf community.
- Author(s)Charlotte Baker Shenk,Charlotte Baker-Shenk,Dennis Cokely
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1991
- Series TitleThe original green books
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Notephotographs, illustrations, diagrams, bibliography, glossary, index
- Weight821 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frank A. Paul,Thomas Klagholz
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.