All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly anticipated follow-up to the monumental American Swords and Sword Makers features a bonanza of new information on makers and dealers of swords, bowie knives, tomahawks and guns as well as silversmiths who mounted swords. But the real jewels of this book are its more than 400 stunning photographs of rare, unusual and one-of-a-kind swords from the top collections in the country and never-before-seen original illustrations from contemporary sources. Extensively researched and beautifully presented, American Swords and Sword Makers, Volume II is an invaluable sourcebook for sword collectors, military historians, antique dealers and anyone with an interest in militaria, edged weaponry or unique American works of art.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Bezdek has been collecting English and Scottish swords for more than 25 years. He has become a leading authority on the history of edged weapons in the United States as well as a highly sought after sword appraiser. Visit Richard at his web site.
- Author(s)Richard H. Bezdek
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Notephotos, illust.
- Weight1543 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sacho1202 Nov, 2016by
American swords & sword makers.
An excellent book for collectors of American swords, but be sure to have one part of the book as an addition to the first part.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.