All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Work Values: Their Origin and Development examines the broad shifts in American work values from their European origins to the present. It analyzes shifts from work as salvation to work as opportunity and alienation, and concludes with a more recent focus on self-fulfilling employment in a context of industrial downsizing.
- Author BiographyPaul Bernstein is Adjunct Professor of Management, former Dean of Graduate Studies, and former Dean of Liberal Arts, at the Rochester Institute of Technology. He is the co-author (with Robert Green) of History of Civilization: to 1648 and History of Civilization: since 1648. he is also the author of Career Education and the Quality of Working Life.
- Author(s)Paul Bernstein
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/02/1997
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleSUNY Series in the Sociology of Work and Organizations
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.