All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe number of commercially available American whiskeys has grown exponentially over the past 20 years, as has its popularity. Discerning drinkers will savour this, the only guide devoted solely to US-made whiskey, rye and bourbon. Arranged alphabetically by distillery and/or brand, it offers histories, ratings and tasting tes for over 200 whiskeys. Each main account includes the name and address of the maker, including website URL and contact information, along with its various products. In addition to finding information on how to get the best value for your money, you'll learn how to buy whiskey, how to read a label, which whiskey to give as a gift and much more.
- Author BiographyClay Risen has covered spirits and beer for the Atlantic website since 2009. He was formerly the managing editor of Democracy: A Journal of Ideas, and in 2011 he became an editor of the Op-Ed section of the New York Times. He has published in the New York Times Magazine, Smithsonian, and Inc., among many other publications.
- Author(s)Clay Risen
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date31/01/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight735 g
- Width127 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.