Americans Traveling to China: A Guide to Planning, Packing, and Preparing by Lou Kramer (Paperback / softback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to planning, packing, and preparing for your first trip to China.
- Author BiographyANNA LOU KRAMER is a wife, mother, and grandmother who retired from corporate America in Arizona where she was successful in writing policies. She traveled extensively with her husband while he served in the U.S. Air Force for 20 years and lived in Ohio, Hawaii, Spain, England, and Louisiana. Lou is known by family and friends for being logical, organized, and forever making lists; so it was right up her alley to plan the trip to China when her good friends made the invitation.
- Author(s)Lou Kramer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.