America's Best BBQ: 100 Best Barbecue Recipes from America's Smokehouses, Pits, Shacks, Rib Joints, Roadhouses, and Restaurants by Ardie A. Davis, Chef Paul Kirk (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnly Ardie A. Davis and Paul Kirk, the go-to sources on barbecue, can earn the trust and the recipes from the nation's barbecue legends, from Texas to Memphis, the Deep South, Kansas City, Oklahoma, and even a few joints outside of the traditional barbecue belt. Tasty sides include tips, tricks, techniques, fun memorabilia, tons of full-colour photos of the joints and their food, and first-hand recollections of tales from the pits culled from over a century of combined barbecue experience. There is even a section of barbecue basics for those who are just getting started. With more than 100 recipes for mouth-watering starters (Fried Cheese Stick Grits, BBQ Egg Rolls), moist and flavourful meats, both classic and inventive side dishes (BBQ Cornbread, Grilled Potato Salad), a slew of sauces and rubs, and even some decadent desserts (Fried Pies, Root Beer Cake, Pig Candy), this book should come with its own wet-nap.
- Author BiographyA charter member of the Kansas City Barbeque Society and former three-term member of the Board of Directors, Ardie A. Davis founded the American Royal International BBQ Sauce, Rub, and Baste Contest and the Great American Barbecue Sauce, Baste, and Rub Contest. In 2012, he received the Pioneer of Barbeque award at the Jack Daniel's World Championship Invitational Barbecue. He is the author of nine barbecue cookbooks. Paul Kirk, a charter member of the Kansas City Barbeque Society and member of the Board of Directors for 23 years, operates the Baron's School of Pitmasters. The author of twelve barbecue cookbooks, he has won more than 530 cooking and barbecuing awards, among them seven world barbecue championships, including the prestigious American Royal Open, the world's largest barbecue contest.
- Author(s)Ardie A. Davis,Chef Paul Kirk
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight878 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.