All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
About this product
- DescriptionHealthy, tasty food that the whole family can enjoy. Imagine a child with a diabetes-restricted diet and you understand the need for America's Best Cookbook for Kids with Diabetes. Over two million children and teenagers along with their families are currently managing diabetes with diet. As the incidence of Type 2 diabetes increases, this number will continue to grow. This book has been developed to help parents of children with diabetes provide delicious and nutritious kid-friendly food that the whole family can enjoy. Whether it's Chocolate and Strawberry Waffles or Spaghetti and Meatballs or Peanut Butter Chip Muffins, these are recipes kids will enjoy and parents will feel confident serving. All the recipes help to deliver the supervised diet that children with diabetes require without making them feel deprived or left out in some way. Over 125 recipes provide outstanding meal ideas for everything from after school snacks to main meals and desserts. Each recipe includes a complete nutritional breakdown and has been extensively reviewed by top diabetes educators.
- Author BiographyColleen Bartley's teenage daughter has had diabetes for ten years. While running a catering business, she came up with the idea of a cookbook for kids with diabetes. With input from a dietitian as well as her daughter, she has combined a love of cooking with years of practical experience preparing meals for a family.
- Author(s)Colleen Bartley
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWillowdale
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.