All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $39.77
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.26
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.84
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.13
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.51
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $31.68
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.16
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1995, amateur, commercial, and professional bakers have competed in the National Pie Championships to determine who makes the best pies in America. America's Best Harvest Pies is a collection of 70 delicious recipes that have won awards at the National Pie Championships. Organized by harvest crop--apple, pumpkin, raspberry, strawberry, peach, sweet potato, and more--the recipes in this book are sure to inspire a baking frenzy. Bakers will find a selection of unique recipes, such as Peanut Butter-n-Strawberry Explosion Pie and Sweet Tart Cherry Pie. But the classics are well-represented too, with plenty of two-crust, one-crust, and crumb-topped favorites. America's Best Harvest Pies is packed with color photographs of the pies you'll learn to make and love. As a special treat to give you a taste of what the championships are like, many of the photographs are of the actual pies entered in the competition. The recipes inside are clearly explained so that the expert and the future expert piemaker can enjoy alike. Strawberry pies in summer and pumpkin pies in the fall--with this book you'll be serving your friends and family pie all year long! Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyLinda Hoskins has served as the executive director of the American Pie Council since 2000. Along with a strong board of directors, Linda has been responsible for gathering all aspects of the pie industry together for the National Pie Championships, the Great American Pie Festival, and the Pie Industry Seminar. Linda has been a judge for the Food Network and the Travel Channel, and has been named to Baking Management's Influential 20 in both 2009 and 2011. She is the author of America's Best Pies and lives in Lake Forest, Illinois.
- Author(s)Linda Hoskins
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight642 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.