All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionYou might kw the price of Oil ... but do you understand the COST? America has a big problem: A money problem, wrapped up in an energy problem, which contributes to an environmental problem we can't afford to fix ... because we have a money problem. In this fascinating and informative work, retired energy industry leader Robert Harston talks about America's Energy: where it comes from, where it goes, and how much that costs all of us each day. Seeking to introduce reasonableness into the energy debate, Harston takes on such controversial issues as the ecomy, the environment, America's ongoing lack of a coherent energy policy, and our National Security. Along the way, Harston dispels some of the more outlandish claims (from all sides) about what Americans can, and should, do about this very real problem that affects us all.
- Author BiographyBob Harston is a retired energy industry executive. A native Oklahoman, Harston was raised in Oklahoma City and graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 1954. In the 1960s, Harston joined Denver-based Petroleum Information Corporation ( P.I. ). During his three decades with P.I., the company grew from a small, privately-held firm to a global energy information services leader, with annual revenues of some $100 million. Having joined P.I. as a business developer, Harston ultimately served as its President and CEO. Since his retirement in 1992, he has made his home in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Robert Harston
- Date of Publication02/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.