All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an authoritative and extraordinary guide to the newest 50 films, chosen by the National Film Registry, from 2009/10. America's Film Legacy, 2009-2010 is a guide to the most significant films ever made in the United States. Unlike opinionated 'Top 100' and arbitrary 'Best of' lists, these are the real thing: groundbreaking films that make up the backbone of American cinema. Each of the 50 newest titles in the National Film Registry is covered in a detailed essay that includes cast, credits, and major awards, as well as screening information and film stills. From well-kwn movies like The Muppet Movie and Dog Day Afteron , to more obscure films, like Jezebel and Hot Dogs for Gauguin , Daniel Eagan's beautifully written and updated edition is for anyone who loves American movies and who wants to learn more about them.
- Author BiographyDaniel Eagan has worked for Warner Bros., MGM, and other studios as a researcher and story analyst. He edited HBO's Guide to Movies on Videocassette and Cable TV (HarperCollins) and MGM: When the Lion Roars (Turner Publishing), to which he also contributed articles. He currently writes for The Hollywood Reporter and Film Journal, and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Daniel Eagan
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.